Getting Over the Hump

New work begins
Wednesday is hump day. As in the day in the week that gets us over the hump and into the weekend stretch. Not my favorite day. It only means the quiet will be ending and the hubbub, noisy weekend stuff begins.

My favorite day, as I've said many times already you're probably bored of it, is Monday. Sweet Monday. The day everyone returns to normal.

Anyway, don't pay any attention to me. I am just trying to distract myself from the to-do's and painting with idle chatter from my brain. It's noisy up in there.

After finishing the last painting, I had to find a subject for the next one. The 100 Paintings Challenge is waiting. There were a few more photos of my peach at the beach and I decided to just plow in with one of them. And yeah, it's Wednesday. I lost a few days fooling around with a stomach bug and I need to make up time.

And right now I don't have a lot of that. Painting #37 is waiting.

Comments