Knitting my Way Out

Painting is just not happening here, guys. Mr. Resistance and Mrs. Distraction, yes I decided distraction is female, have taken up spots on the couch and aren't even thinking of leaving soon.

So I'm knitting.


Big Rib Hand Knit Cowl ©Dora Sislian Themelis
Well, not just knitting, but photographing the finished products, and uploading them to my Etsy shop. You're welcome to go and browse, if you like. No pressure to shop, don't worry.

Besides knitting, I'm working on a new project. I've taken the plunge and ordered my own domain name. Yeah, now I'm a "dot com." Don't ask too many questions, because I really don't have many answers. Seems it's the thing to do, but Man, is it a difficult trek through uncharted waters.

Learning curve is steep, deep, thick, and hard work.

In "dot com" land the language isn't English. Yes, I read the explanation of whatever, it seems to make sense, but the words do not mean the thing I'm thinking they mean. And no where is there any idea what they are talking about. 

Huh?

Like I said, don't ask. A friend said she's going to find a Wordpress for Dummies book. Sounds like a good idea to me. 




Comments