Eventually I'll Figure This Out

Knit Baby Hat
As I pull my hair out of my head by developing a new website/blog I have resorted to double posting. How wonderful is that? Um, it's not. I have never been more flabbergasted by the steepest learning curve I have come across since geometry in high school. Man, it's difficult.

However, knitting has been happening. Painting? I can't right now. I think I might have to change that up soon too. Oil paints have been calling me and I might oblige, if Mr. Resistance will let me.

This baby hat was knit in one sitting, while sort of watching television one night. Soon as it was finished I started another one, same pretty color in this lovely wool yarn. I love how the stitches look all nice and neat and together. Happy me.

So yeah, WordPress. Crazy people think it's so easy to develop yourself, so professional looking. Well, okay, it's professional, clean, neat, crisp, if you find the right theme to work with. Then there are the plugins, the widgets, the menus, the categories. Ugh, like I said, there's a lot to learn language wise.

So, here I am, blogging over here, and, blogging over there. How I am going to move this blog over to that blog I have no clue.

I guess I'll figure that one out, eventually.

Comments