Shopping Events

Another shopping event over, with one more this coming Saturday, and I'm done for now. After the holidays are over I'll get back to painting. I know, I still haven't shown you the last painting. It's just not going to happen right now. There is too much to do.


My table at the Federation of Hellenic Society Shopping Event

It was a pretty quiet event, for the most part, but I do enjoy meeting and talking to the other artists and vendors. Everyone was in different stages of show exposure, newbies and veterans, all sharing their work. I like that part, talking shop.

This event was postponed from November to now because of the hurricane. I participated in this event back in May and met with some of the same artists.

Artwork did not move this time around, but some of my knitting did. Another artist had to have one of the blue sequined, big rib cowls and wouldn't let it go for fear someone else would grab it. That was fun. I like it when there's a little action going on. Maybe people have already finished their Christmas shopping.

It's fine. It's good experience for me. Next week is the last shopping event on my agenda before the holidays. Until then I'll be too busy to relax.

Comments