Another Quick One Down

Someone kick me next time I decide to edit my blog posts from the iPad. Every time I do that I lose my whole post! What a stupid thing!

I wanted to edit the size of this painting. After I had a chance to take a look at the actual size I remembered I posted the wrong size here. Off to the iPad to make the corrections and Boom! no post. Yeah, that made me really happy.

A Red Onion ©2012 Dora Sislian Themelis
9x12 Watercolor, Arches cold press paper

If I remember I said I didn't plan on painting the evening I worked on this. I just had about an hour to spend before I fell to exhaustion, so I went to my studio to look at what I wanted to work on next. Before I knew it I had cropped a larger photo into this segment, filled my pan with water and began sketching this painting.

Did I say it lasted almost an hour? Yes, almost an hour went by and this was done, done, done!

I am on a roll over here. Thank you to the art muse for keeping me in the game.

Next time, no editing from iPad, okay?

Comments

  1. It is really nice! Only an hour? Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maria! Sometimes I can get it done in twenty minutes, if I work it right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that purple onion is jumping off thepage, wow, this is beautiful!



    three times for word verification,if this doesn't go I quit!!!! I guess i'm a dumb dumb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, there's word verification here to post a comment? That is so annoying. When I get off iPad I'll take a look Laurie. I don't trust iPad since it has deleted whole posts!

      Delete

Post a Comment