Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Blasting Off

You know me, I'm so last minute all the time. Well, true to form, I decided, at the last minute once again, to take a class in self promotion, process, progress, organization, all in the name of art.

Yes, I said Yes, again.

Alyson B. Standfield of the Art Biz Coach/Blog regularly holds online classes in various matters pertaining to artists and their work/business. This class is called Blast Off! and that's just what I need right now. A little guidance can go a long way. It's not hand-holding either. You have to do the work to succeed. No one can do it for you.

I'm all strapped in and ready to Blast Off. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,Dora,
    Go,go! I'd send you a Korean proverb, "Starting up means (you've done) a half way through." Dora, go for it! Not luck, but with your talent and ability, you'll make it happen.
    Cheers,Sadami

    ReplyDelete