Now I am Famous, Sort of


A funny thing happened on my way to my painting spot. I got side tracked by iPad. It's been happening lately. That pesky iPad makes me take detours and it's not pretty. The convenience of having computer accessibility anywhere in my house could be a good thing, but it's both good and bad.

I don't need more distractions than I already can handle.

So I found myself in a trance in front of the iPad screen looking at everything this week! Emails, facebook, twitter, the blogs I write for, just everything. Up pops a new email from someone I do not know. Should I open it? Is it spam?

To make a long story kinda short, it was from someone involved in a website called Become.com and they read my blog and wanted to feature it on their site in a monthly e-magazine section called Pocketchange "Best of the Web" with a few other neat blogs. How cool is that?

When I made sure it was legit, hey you never know, I responded with Yes! I sent them a blurb about my blog and a photo, the one posted here today.

It feels nice to be recognized for my writing and painting skills! Gee, this must be my next fifteen minutes of fame right here. Wow, I don't want to get a swelled head or anything like that. Ha ha! Right.

Comments