Veggie Haul and Something Extra


The veggie haul last week was plentiful. I found a baby watermelon, 15 apricots, 3 peaches, peppers, purple basil, 2 onions, one green and one yellow zucchini, purslane, and cherry tomatoes. Very nice, and smelled great.


And another bunch of nice, big sunflowers. I have been busy with those sunflowers!

Another distraction from painting was happening too. I made this knotted bracelet of ceramic round beads, chalk turquoise, and a couple of metal beads. The knotting takes time, but it's great to get my mind on something other than the waiting painting. And I knew it was waiting for me.





I like the colors of beads that I used. They are calming blues and greens that remind me of the ocean. Like I said, it was a distraction.

Comments

  1. love the blues and greens -they remind me of the ocean too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the colors so much I made another!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment