Photos for Friday-Action!

There's usually not that much excitement going on in my neck of the woods, except for this week. Nassau County Court House in Mineola, New York on Long Island, was host to a movie crew and famous actors. Al Pacino was filming a movie about the music legend Phil Spector, who was convicted of murdering his girlfriend. He was known for developing what was called the Wall of Sound.

Anyway, the movie people seemed to think our main court building looks like California. They even brought palm tress for out front. I never saw Al.

I was just going to the farmer's market which is nearby and saw all this action. The farmers were saying they hoped the actors would just stay in their trailers and leave the market alone. Maybe they did, or didn't, I don't know, but I drove by and snapped some pics of the action.

All kinds of movie stuff was there, trailers, extras, and the local news vans. And me.





Comments

  1. Hi Dora, well that's more action than we get....very nice seeing the pics. Have a great weekend.....regards ann.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How interesting. We don't see things like that around here much. Maybe you'll see Al one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun to watch the goings on anyway, even thought I couldn't see anyone famous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment