Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Word for Wednesday is Wow


So, with the idea to tweak these photos from a lovely commenter from yesterday's post, here they are.  This is the way the hydrangeas were meant to be seen!  And yes the word is WOW! 

I forgot all about the image adjusting program on the computer and was relying on the camera.  I guess I just felt like ranting.  Sometimes I think my monitor is not calibrated correctly and my photos might be too dark.  But hey, who cares?  Right now I am in heaven looking at the color of these petals!  Yes, sir.  This is how they're supposed to look. 

Ideas are running through my head now.  Which to paint first?  Yippee!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!

    Cameras and photos and programs.. now there might be a blog post rant :lol:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cameras and photos and programs, oh my! ;-)

    ReplyDelete