Down the Rabbit Hole

Since the huge snow fall this weekend suspended my Christmas shopping activities, today had better be the day things get done here!  Painting has been suspended until further notice.


I feel like the character The White Rabbit in Alice in Wonderland who kept muttering, "Oh dear! Oh dear! I shall be too late!"  What happened next?  Alice followed that White Rabbit down the rabbit hole. 

If I'm not on it today I'll be next down that rabbit hole!

Getting snowed in has its advantages.  You're stuck in anyway, may as well get things done.  I needed to wrap the gifts I've already bought, put up my tree, bake some cookies and other little things around the house.  What did I do?  We shoveled the two feet of snow at our house for a couple of hours.  By the time I was done with that I was exhausted.  I baked, and burned, some chocolate chip cookies, baked bread and made dinner.  I did some decorating and wrapping.  The tree?  Later today.

Did I say I'm late?

Comments