The Top Nine For 2018 - A Review

Here we are at the year in review, the Top 9 images on Instagram. I've been out of the loop this year, working on some paintings, selling items on Etsy and Ebay, watching grand babies, otherwise disposed. 

I deactivated some social media to redirect the focus, and other dopey things were happening that were a complete waste of time and energy. 

Fine.

Work at the easel was sporadic, just as my posting here or at the Wordpress site. Where to post, became no posting at all. Too confusing, with readers here, none over there, why did I even move? 

A dilemma I didn't need.

Active on Instagram though, seemingly "safe," I posted these photos, some of paintings, others of life. The Top Nine photos of 2018 are here, the most viewed. 

Top Nine Photos on Instagram 2018
I painted in watercolors and oils, of places and things I love, visited the Armenian exhibit at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NY, taught Greek dance to my church kids, compared myself to a photo of my Armenian grandmother when she was young.

Life is up then down, busy then slow, moving then stagnant, always changing. Decisions need to be made, things need attention, other things should get absolutely no attention. Stay here, or move there?

For the moment, this present moment, I am stopping in here and I'll see where it goes.


Comments