Late to the Party Once Again, with Mr. Resistance


And so here I am. Late to the party once again, thinking I'm in the swing, not realizing how long it's really been since I've posted anything, anywhere.

Resistance is full on.

But lately there's been some action here. Somehow I've giving myself the kick in the pants I had been needing. Too many things going on around me, too much to keep up with, too much drama.

Posting here. Posting there. Painting. Not painting. Daydreaming. Painting in my head. Trolling the latest artist who's selling plenty of work online and in person, in her big, bright, sunlit studio.

Where am I, and what am I doing? Rescheduling my days to fit in the work.

Has it been actually working? Sorta. Kinda. 

Is it good enough? No, it's not enough, but sometimes magic does happen if I can stay away from distractions. 

Story of life. We shall see..

Comments