The Storm, The Debris, and No Art

Feel like seeing some photos of the destruction after our lovely friend 'Sandy' came to visit us on Long Island? Just my backyard..don't worry, nothing wild in the pictures. Only electric workers trying to reconnect our house to the world and tree debris. I didn't take many photos at all, like other times we've had crazy weather. 




This is what I was working on when we were so rudely interrupted by the hurricane and then the blizzard. I added more color to develop the background, but haven't felt like getting back to it to even photograph it. 


If I can kick myself into gear, maybe I'll show how it looks. 

Maybe. Excuse me, Mr. Resistance is knocking, again.

Comments

  1. It must have been quite scary during Sandy! Glad you are getting things fixed. Love your painting, gorgeous colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Ann, it was scary. Worse was the no power thing for so many days.

      Delete
  2. Love the painting, and praying for things to get back to normal quickly. No!...we don't want Mr. Resistance to ever make another appearance :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I must be beating resistance slowly, I looked at this work today.

      Delete

Post a Comment