Tomorrow is Another Day

So, back to the dreaded apple, sharp shells and fearsome pebble. Just kidding! Nothing scary a out my still-life set-up except the paint colors. Yes, I'm not feeling it with these paints. It's becoming a problem. An issue. I feel as if I'd rather not paint, but I'm fighting it with all I've got.


If I give in it could spell trouble with a capital T. Let's just say it could happen, but I'm planning on it not happening. Besides, I have a challenge to complete! 100 paintings in a year are not going to materialize just like that.I have a goal, a plan, and by golly, I'm going to win!

Ahem. So here it is, the next work. Twenty minutes in and I wanted to trash it. I hate the reds of this watercolor brand.Ugh. Ok, I will try to lived with it. The more I use it the closer I get to buying new paint. That's how I'm looking at it.


I turned the still- life around once again, to view another side and different shadows. I stood on the opposite side of the table too. I tried to let the magic flow, but it wasn't easy. My brain sees different colors than I have here. I shrugged that off and kept at it. I have more to do, but this is where I stopped for the day.

Let's see how it turns out tomorrow. Tomorrow is another day.

Comments

  1. I love it!and it turned out great. Don't give up on the colors... you know how to use them, but I feel your pain - I am having the same issue with the paper that I am currently using.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliments! My brain gets tired trying to recreate the colors I'm used to working with.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment