I'm Taking a Break

I need a break so bad after this weekend and I'm taking it today!  Yes, the chores I ignored must be done, but that's it.  I'm going to drop out today, enjoy the sunny weather, and just veg.  I just went to the farmer's market this morning for some fresh vegetables and came back home.  Painting will have to wait. I'm going to ease my achy back into a chair and skim throught the couple of books I bought at our flea market.

Later tonight our church is holding a volunteer's dinner and wrap-up.  I can't wait to hear what kind of numbers we did in the flea market and meet up with my co-chair and our ladies!  They were a lot of fun to work with.  I'm sure the gossip will be plentiful!  I already heard that one worker is mad at me for something.  We had plenty of action in that flea market and we're bound to hear stuff.  During the weekend we had an altercation with a shopper who wanted to tell us to go 'somewhere'.  When I told my sister we almost had a fight with this woman she said "Yeah! I love a good fight!" 

Geez!

Comments